Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Favs and more!

Well, this week is my THIRD birthday!!! I am so excited to turn 3 and to have my parties. My friends are all coming, my aunts and uncles and grandparents too! I'm having a princess party complete with chocolate cupcakes and a castle cake and haven't stopped talking about this event since about Christmas.

Here I am making my strawberry cake!

















Mom interviewed me on video for my very first "Birthday Interview" today. She says we'll do it each year to see how I grow and change. Whatever that means. Here are my questions and answers. Luv, Elena

1. Favorite Color: Pink!
2. Favorite Movie: Pocahontas
3. Best Friend: Maddie
4. Fav thing to do outside: Collect Leaves
5. What I want to be when I grow up: A Ballerina
6. Favorite toy: Kitchen
7. What I like to wear: Snow White costume for dress up; A pretty dress otherwise
8. Favorite book: Anastasia
9. Favorite food: Macaroni & Cheese
10. Favorite Song: Lazy Yellow Moon--Fishin' In the Dark
11. Favorite Place to Go: Garage Sales (and no, Mom did NOT prompt me)
12. Fav thing to do with Daddy: Play in my basement
13. Fav thing to do with Mommy: Read books
14. What I am scared of: Mommy, no, Daddy
15. What place I'd like to go: Bye, bye to a station

No comments: