Saturday, April 14, 2007

Party Time!

We celebrated my birthday with just our family...it was lots of fun. These are my new roller skates! I want to learn to ice skate, so these are "inline" trainer skates. I've already done it all the way up and down our block...good thing Grandma also got me a new helmet and knee and elbow pads!



Kai likes sitting on the bike Daddy & Mommy got me. It even has a bell and a baby seat!



By the time I was ready for my cake at Applebee's, I was starting not to feel so good. Mom and Dad thought it was just from a long day, but unfortunately, I got real sick during my vacation at Grandma Cheri and Papa Chuck's.



The day I came back from Grandma's, I was feeling better and my cousin Charity got to come play at my house for a bit. We got our hair curled and nails painted at Grandma's beauty salon before coming home. This is Grandma reading all of us a book in my room.



I sure like being four--and am already talking about turning five! I had another birthday interview, just like last year...here are all my answers:

1. Favorite Color: White, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple...every color...all of them! The sparkle ones are my very favorite.

2. Favorite Movie: Wizard of Oz

3. Best Friend: Big Maddie and Little Maddie

4. Fav thing to do outside: When we go on a walk, I like to push my dollies in my dolly stroller.

5. What I want to be when I grow up: I'm wanting to get some bigger dress-up clothes for me, so that's what I'm wanting to do! For a job? I'm wanting to have some snacktimes!

6. Favorite toy: I'd like to have a jack-in-the-box. Go get my cake now, Mommy. Oh, favorite toy? I like all the presents that I got from my birstday! And painting stuffs.

7. What I like to wear: I like all my fancy, colorful dresses, skirts.

8. Favorite book: Well, I wish I had a Wizard of Oz book. Ones I have? Well, all of mine, Kai's, all of them. Red Riding Hood, Pinnocio.

9. Favorite food: Blueberries

10. Favorite Song: That's the Princess Song...(and then she sings this to the tune of "Are You Sleeping"):

I love princesses, I love princesses
Yes I do, Yes I do
I want to see a princess
I want to see a princess
At Disney World, At Disney World

Did you make that one up?...Yeah.

11. Favorite Place to Go: Going to Aunt Jodi's house

12. Fav thing to do with Daddy: Actually, when you and Kai go and run errands while it's movie day, I like to watch movies with him.

13. Fav thing to do with Mommy: I like to play some games and do some school stuff.

14. What I am scared of: Grandma Cheri, when I was at her house, she said when I took a bath when I was a baby there was a fan in there that scared me. Now? A tiger.

15. What place I'd like to go: It's to McDonald's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Nate said you have my square smile Elena! You sure are lucky to have one of my features, too bad it is that one! :)

troutfisher said...

Nice BD pics finally appeared on my screen! Lookin' fwd to your visit!