Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ready, Set, Summer!

It's been a busy start to summer this month! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to:

First I spent two weeks taking Red-Cross swim lessions at Longview CC. I passed with flying colors--I can put my face in the water, jump off the side and even the diving board if I have a life jacket on. Last year I wouldn't even get in the big pool...hardly even the little one so I am really growing up! Oh, and it helped that Mom & Dad said I could pick somewhere special to go if I did everything the teacher told me to do...I'm going to go to the farm zoo, the train restaurant or the mall.


Kai loves to fish. He talks about going fishing with Grandma everyday. Mom lets him fish in our new alligator wading pool with his bobber. He spends a lot of time out there!


Last night we caught fireflies for the first time! It was awesome fun! I caught, like, 10! I didn't want to let them go OR go in to bed...that's why I look like I do in this picture. It's funny.

No comments: