Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dance, dance, dance!

Time for Princess Dance Camp again! I went back to my favorite dance studio, Saundra Lee's Dancing Starlets, the last week of July for four nights of awesome princess crafts, dance routines and fun.


I stood out from the group of pink and purple on performance night in my sparkly red costume...it's one of my favorites from my cousin Charity.

We performed dances as Angelina Ballerina, Lilo from Lilo & Stitch, Dora in Fairytale Land, and Princess Belle. This is from our Belle routine. For each dance we had a prop that we had made as a craft...here we are holding our beautiful hand-mirrors.

It was just a really fun week and I LOVED it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how they have grown! Your family is just lovely. Hope all is going well and if you are ever in the area again....well, you know.

Blessings,
Claire Henson

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.