Friday, November 10, 2006

Boo! It's Halloween Fun!

We went to a scary Halloween party at our friends' house this year. It was funny because Mommy & Daddy dressed up too. Oh, that's right, they always dress up for Halloween...maybe THEY are silly rabbits!

One Rootin' tootin' cute Farmer Kai:


Wolverine? That's pretty good Daddy...were you really Logan in the movie?


Mommy from '92, her friend Maria the Gypsy and Marcola the vamptress:


It took me all of three seconds to decide I wanted to dress up like a beautiful princess, five seconds total to decide Cinderella was the one! My favorite line? "It's like a wonderful dream come true!"


The whole crew! It was a fun party, thanks Como's!


Now, the actual night of Halloween, it was brrrrr, "bootie Ma'mer" cold! Mommy bundled us up good and we trick-or-treated our whole block. No junky, funky candy in orange and black wrappers around here...each house offered a smorgasboard of chocolate--full size Hershey bars, Kit Kats, Snickers, bags of goodies and LOTS of M&M's (our favorite!). When Mommy commented today that I sure got some good candy, I just told her the flat out reason--"Well, I'm a good trick-or-treater!". What was she thinking? Like they would give ME licorice!?

So, did I mention I even had a princess fur coat? Kai wanted to wear his Safari hat but it didn't even go...I think that's why he's looking a little bewildered in the last picture...he thought Safari Farmer was just fine! Until next time...boo!



No comments: