Friday, November 10, 2006

It's the Great Pumpkin!

We took a family trip to the pumpkin patch at Suburban Lawn & Garden...now THAT's the place to go! First they gave us popcorn to snack on, then we got to take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch! It was so exciting...as soon as we got out, I had to go potty, so we got to get right back on the hayride and go up to the building. Mommy & Daddy loved that part. THEN we all rode in a golf cart BACK to the pumpkins...Kai just kept saying "Ride! Ride!" it was right up his alley!













We painted our pumpkins with lots of beautiful craft paints. Mine had a butterfly and rainbow on it. Mommy didn't take pictures, though. I think it had something to do with Kai picking up my 'wet paint' (that doesn't come out) pumpkin after she just cleaned him up and took off his paint shirt. She got over it though...I think. Happy Fall Y'All! Elena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elena--
Will you tell your Mom and Dad, "Hi" for me? I always love seeing pics of you guys:)

Resa--
Hope life is good! Love, Ang.