Sunday, December 16, 2007

Movie Moments

I love movies. Especially princess movies. I call all the princess movies by the name of the princess...even if that's not the real title--like "Belle" is "Beauty & the Beast".


Here are some of my favorite moments:

Giselle ("Enchanted"): When the motorcycles (bikes) ran over the prince!



Cinderella: When the fairy Godmother turned into the coach.
Aurora ("Sleeping Beauty"): I like when, um, she was singing and walking with her friends the rabbits and the birds and the owl.
Ariel ("The Little Mermaid"): When Ursula was singing the song when Ariel was there (Poor Unfortunate Fools). I like that song because there was rainbow stuff and pink on there and I like that color.
Snow White: I like when I saw the pretty cottage.
Belle ("Beauty & the Beast"): I like when Belle and Beast were playing in the snow.
Mulan: When all the ladies dressed up her.
Pocahantas: I like Pocahauntas when her Grandmother Willow and her was talking.
Anastasia: When they danced around the hall. And I like when she had her princess dress on---the one with the sash and sparkles.
Jamine ("Aladdin"): When Aladdin was hiding Dieago...It's on Aladdin II (Return of Jafar).

No comments: