Sunday, March 02, 2008

Yeeee! I'm Threeeeee!

Kai here...I get to do my very own first blog post and let sissy take a break.

I turned 3 on Feb. 15 and had great fun at my pizza party! Oh yeah, that's me:


Our first fun thing was the SLIME FACTORY!!! Daddy checked out the slime kit from work (yes, there are great advantages to having a mad scientist for a Dad!) and set up shop for me and my friends. We made really COOL slime and everybody got to take some home (sorry about your table finish Miss Maria).

These are my friends that came: Harrison (my honorary big bro), me, Elena, Maddie & Rock. Jet was there too, and Ben and Seth...I love them lots!


While I got busy playing with my new toys, Elena found herself a new chair and footstool...oh, wait, noooooo...that's Grandma and Grandpa!!!


I had all kinds of ideas for my birthday cake theme...and Mom let me do them ALL: Dragons (that's my T-Rex), Spiderman, Diego & Baby Jaguar (that's my tiger), and a puppy (I love puppies & keep a pile of them on my bed). COOL!


Last, but not least, here I am on my new twin bed. I finally got to use my Spiderman sheets and got a really cool Spidy-head pillow from Grandpa Bob. This bed used to be at my Great-Grandma Ruth's house...thanks, Grandma! Oh, maybe you can see my pile of puppies in this picture.

No comments: