Sunday, March 02, 2008

Kai's First Interview

Since Kai turned three, he got to have his first birthday interview this year...just like mine from my third and fourth birthdays! (Yup, you can click on those links to go right to my interviews.) It was a few days after his birthday and me and Mommy set him up in the rocking chair with the promise of some M&M's if he would sit and answer the questions...no problem....he did great!

1. Favorite Color: Blue and Green

2. Favorite Movie: Diego and the Monster Movie

3. Best Friend: Eli, Rock, Harrison and Tatum and Blake

4. Fav thing to do outside: Play on the slide and on the green swingset (he swings on the green swing, Elena uses the blue one).

5. What I want to be when I grow up: A tiger!

6. Favorite toy: A dinosaur dragon.

7. What I like to wear: A pumpkin hat and a helmet.

8. Favorite book: Einny the Pooh and Tigger. (no typos) And Eyore.

9. Favorite food: Ticos. (Do you mean tacos? cheese triangles? quesidillas?) Yes.

10. Favorite Song: Um, Jeee-sus. (Which Jesus song?) He breaks into song:

Jesus loves the little chillllldren
All the people of the worrrrllld.

11. Favorite Place to Go: Uuuummmm....UtDonald's

12. Fav thing to do with Daddy: Play a game.

13. Fav thing to do with Mommy: Play a game. Like Roll & Play.

14. What I am scared of: A monster. Ya, when I hear a monsters, when I hear em stomping in the garage...I will wake up. And then I'll stop on them like this (jumps up and starts jumping) really fast. Ya, when it does that I'll wake up and JUMP UP like that and the monster will get in the garage and the monster will will will will will (thinking, thinking, thinking) will stomp really fast like this (more jumping and stomping). (Kai, you're really brave, aren't you?) Ya, but um that stomping was too loud when it waked me up.

15. What place I'd like to go: AtDonald's (Yup, McDonald's again)

No comments: